ActivityRght Release Notes 3/2020
- Added filter by school for Bank Deposit flow
- Added ability for staff to export student participant list to excel
- Cleaned up UI for fee codes
- Improved load time for activity notifications and student lists
- Deployed rich text editor for text fields in AR:
Once formatting is applied it can be changed using these buttons:
Redo Undo Remove
- Fixed date error issue when duplicating activity
- UI components getting duplicated unexpectedly for duplicated activities
- School dropdown filters not reflecting changes to school names
ActivityRight Release Notes 1/2020
Improvements: · Add -Remove Students: Refined process for add and remove students. Changed flow for payments and refunds in this add and remove process. Added the ability to generate a report list of current attendees. · Parent & ...
ActivityRight Common Terms
Activity Templates Templates are the building blocks for any activity in ActivityRight. Activity Templates allow common activities to be based on a reusable template and adjusted for the new event Activities. Activities are the event, team and club ...
ActivityRight Minimum System Requirements - District Use
1) Requirements ActivityRight Software: ActivityRight is designed to work with the latest browsers and versions of Windows, Linux or macOS. If you use older browsers and versions of an operating system that are not in mainstream support: ...
Sandbox Instance Log In & Account Switcher
The sandbox or demo instance is an essential part of the user experience for training and set up of ActivityRight and is configured with sample data for schools, parents, templates and activities. The sandbox or demo instance uses email and password ...
Sandbox Training: Add, Edit & Delete Roles
A user who logs into ActivityRight is attached to a role. This role includes the permissions, or access the user has to the software. A teacher does use the same areas of ActivityRight a school office person does. These following steps allow a user ...